SABATI President, Yang Amat Berbahagia Datuk Amar Juma’ani Binti Tun Tuanku Haji Bujang today distributing almost 50,000 face masks to 21 NGOs and welfare homes in Sarawak.
She also pointed out that although we are getting used to the new norm with respect to mask wearing, hand sanitizing and social distancing we must not forget the financial implications of providing these essential protective items.
YABhg Datuk Amar Juma’ani also wished to take this opportunity to express her appreciation to all front-liners for their contribution in fighting this pandemic.
She assured that SABATI will continue to care for the less fortunate in Sarawak. Among those recipients are:
1. Sarawak Society For The Deaf
2 . Sarawak Cheshire Home
3. Sarawak Hum Nan Siang Tng
4. Salvation Army Boy's Home
5. Salvation Army Girl's Home
6. Pink Ribbon Sarawak
7. PERYATIM Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu and Miri
8. Hospital Umum Sarawak
9. Pusat Jantung Sarawak
10. Hospital Sentosa
11. Kuching Autistic Association
12. Rumah Seri Kenangan Kuching
13. Taman Seri Puteri Kuching
14. Rumah Kanak - Kanak Toh Puan Hajah Norkiah Kuching
15. Dyslexia Association of Sarawak
Also presents were YBhg. Dato Doreen Mayang (third from left) Vice President SABATI, Datin Dr Zaliha Abdullah (third from right) Honorary Secretary, Datin Hajah Siti Shorgayah Ahmad Zaidin (first from right) Honorary Treasurer, Datin Sri Loreta Sawot (second from right) , Datin Sri Enn Ong Siok Ean (second from left) and Datin Dorothy Sylvester Pungga (first from left).
Sumber dari : Sarawakku